Thursday, March 14, 2013

To My Family, as I leave at the End of Spring Break.


My family is at the core of my heart,
fires of their love cast the man that’s me
and from them now I must painfully part;
it’s time to return to university.
I cannot complain, my lotted life’s good,
studying Theatre and Playwrighting,
along with other great subjects. But dude,
they brought that in me and raised me fighting!
It was that tender love from parents dear,
that fighting soul from brother’s and sister.
From awesome Dad, I learned courage ‘gainst fear,
through Mom’s warm hear, mine came out of the crisper.
         My family is a rock on which I stand,
         my family’s why I can call myself a man.

1 comment:

  1. MOST - Noah, you touched my heart! I love you and all that you are!

    ReplyDelete